WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1954, Fischer Connectors designs, develops and deploys end-to-end interconnect solutions for ecosystems requiring local transfer and management of data, signals and power. Its tailored electronic solutions, connectors and cable assemblies are trusted globally for their reliability in demanding environments.
Fischer Connectors is part of Conextivity Group. With nearly 600 people worldwide, four R&D centers and six manufacturing sites, the Swiss-headquartered technology group offers high-performance connectivity solutions that manage power and data flows seamlessly from sensors and devices to the cloud, enabling the emergence of new and scalable ecosystems. Conextivity comprises two core business activities: Fischer Connectors and Wearin’.
For our new Plant in Amarante, near Oporto, Portugal, we are looking for an HR Business Partner to support on HR processes and policies
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE:
- Providing a high quality and proactive service to both internal and external customers.
- Meet both corporate and statutory requirements, encompassing all aspects of resourcing, employee relations, employee development and reward, and adding value in support of the Company’s business objectives;
- Support in case of conflict management within the lines working together with the employees & and their Managers;
- Provide advice and guidance to the site leadership team on best practice in human resources management and compliance with employment legislation, and internal security and audit procedures
- Work closely with the site team, in the development of a performance driven culture, which encourages individual ownership of results and associate development.
- Together with the HR Manager, ensuring that the company remains fully compliant with changes to employment law and practices, and that these practices are implemented consistently
- Have an active role in the change management.
- Implementation of appropriate actions to raise associate satisfaction levels.
- Support in HR the daily activities, assuring that all the processes and procedures are up to date at the site level;
- Together with the HR Manager, act as a business partner, taken all the necessary actions to assure the compliance of the policies and practices are aligned with the business strategy.
THE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU WILL BRING
- College degree in HR Management, Organizational Psychology or a relevant field;
- Proven experience in similar roles;
- Advanced level of English both verbal and written. French is a plus;
- Knowledge of Portuguese labor legislation;
- Self-organized, planning and prioritization skills;