The buzz was all around innovation, especially miniaturization, ultra-resistance and fiber optics. Amongst the products we showcased at DSEI were:
- Fischer MiniMax™ Series, perfectly suited for applications when high density, signal & power, and size matter;
- Fischer UltiMate™ Series, best for tough applications when weight matters;
- Fischer FiberOptic Series, ideal for high-quality optical performance and efficient large data transfer indoors and outdoors;
- Fischer Rugged Flash Drive, made for securing data on the go.
These high performance, very reliable and leading-edge connectors reduce load and power requirements in defense & security applications, and they can easily be combined with the versatile Fischer Core Series line and cable assembly solutions that are well known and relied upon by military forces worldwide.
Event highlights included:
- Confirmation that customers highly value our expertise in helping them make devices smaller, lighter, more wearable, tougher, safer and smarter – plus easier to use, clean and maintain in harsh environments
- Great interest in our demos of innovative products integrating our connectors for multiprotocol interfacing – the RODA rugged notebook made more robust and better adapted to harsh environments thanks to the Fischer UltiMate™ Series, and the DTECH rugged miniature computer made smaller and lighter for true wearability thanks to the Fischer MiniMax™ Series
- Discovering the amazing variety of defense & security applications integrating our products showcased by our customers, e.g. computers, cameras, night vision systems, robots, target designators & locators, UAVs.
Our expert team enjoyed exploring new opportunities with defense contractors and OEMs. Most weren’t looking just for a connector but rather for solutions to high-stakes connectivity challenges. Partnering with them to turn these complex connectivity challenges into success stories is what thrills us.
We thank all our participants and look forward to seeing them at the next DSEI in 2017.