WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1954, Fischer Connectors designs, develops and deploys end-to-end interconnect solutions for ecosystems requiring local transfer and management of data, signals and power. Its tailored electronic solutions, connectors and cable assemblies are trusted globally for their reliability in demanding environments.
Fischer Connectors is part of Conextivity Group. With nearly 600 people worldwide, four R&D centers and six manufacturing sites, the Swiss-headquartered technology group offers high-performance connectivity solutions that manage power and data flows seamlessly from sensors and devices to the cloud, enabling the emergence of new and scalable ecosystems. Conextivity comprises two core business activities: Fischer Connectors and Wearin’.
For our new Plant in Amarante, near Oporto, Portugal, we are looking for an Quality Inspector to ensure the quality of components, raw materials, sub-assemblies and finished products
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE:
- Master the technical documentation applicable to the products/processes (Work instructions, procedures,…);
- Perform conformity control of products: raw materials, components, sub-assemblies and finish products.
- Registration of the controls in the ERP according to drawings and specifications
- Carrying out tests and trials (electrical tests, tightness tests, functional tests…).
- Writing of control reports, acceptance/inspection of new products (FAI).
- Treatment of non-conforming product.
- Decision making in the analysis of calibration certificates.
- Management of the measurement and control equipment.
- Support production operators to guarantee the quality of the products and processes.
- Ensuring segregation of non-conforming product
- Perform sorting, supervise and approve rework operations;
- Participate in the analysis of the non-conforming product and actions to be implemented;
THE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU WILL BRING
- Technical knowledge in mechanics, interpretation of drawings, manufacturing processes, injection, surface treatment, and testing
- Knowledge of measurement and control equipment: usage and conservation
- Knowledge in the analysis and interpretation of calibration certificates
- Domain of computer tools, Word, Excel, SAP (would be a « plus »)
- Mastery of Quality tools (corrective and preventive actions, 8D, 5M, AMDEC/FMEA, Control Plans,…)
- Languages: French / English would be a « plus »
- Ability to work in a team, open-minded, flexible;
- Rigor, Proactivity, initiative