WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1954, Fischer Connectors designs, develops and deploys end-to-end interconnect solutions for ecosystems requiring local transfer and management of data, signals and power. Its tailored electronic solutions, connectors and cable assemblies are trusted globally for their reliability in demanding environments.
Fischer Connectors is part of Conextivity Group. With nearly 600 people worldwide, four R&D centers and six manufacturing sites, the Swiss-headquartered technology group offers high-performance connectivity solutions that manage power and data flows seamlessly from sensors and devices to the cloud, enabling the emergence of new and scalable ecosystems. Conextivity comprises two core business activities: Fischer Connectors and Wearin’.
For our new Plant in Amarante, near Oporto, Portugal, we are looking for an Executive assistant to support on all Plant administrative tasks.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE:
- Plant manager’s agenda, organizing meetings, taking notes; answering phone calls;
- Support the management team daily activities;
- Be the main point of contact for all the FC Portugal. Doing the topic screening and direct them to the person in charge;
- Mail coordination;
- Travel arrangements, including hotel and commutes;
- Fleet management;
- Company documentation, assuring the correct filing and keeping them up to date;
- Assuring the office supply management;
- Organizing company events, both inside the company premises and outside;
- Support the Payment and invoicing process between Finance Service & Fischer Headquarters (invoices coming directly to Portuguese Plant);
- Petty cash Management;
THE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU WILL BRING
- Higher education degree;
- Prior experience in similar positions will be a plus;
- Proficient in English, French is a plus;
- Good knowledge in office tools and SAP;