In order to reinforce our R&D Team, we are looking for a Project Manager. Part of our PMO organization, you will be leading global projects where you’ll be collaborating with international teams.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
Ensure all your projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
Coordinate project team for project execution effectively and efficiently
Build trust and maintain good customer relationships, through all the project phase
Develop and implement project management procedures and methodologies to achieve business goals
Manage and lead scope changes in the project development
Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions,
Track project progress status, delays and provide update internally and to the customers in timely manner.
Ensure that project deliverables meet customer expectations.
Lead projects from « Product and Project Assessment » until « Production Follow Up » phase.
THE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU WILL BRING
- Proven working experience in project management, in industrial environment (minimum 2yrs)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Knowledge of PDP and associated tools such as Microsoft project, (knowledge of Jira and Big Picture tools would be a plus)
- Strong level of English; Good knowledge of French is a plus (oral and written)
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study (engineer)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
- Team spirit, resourcefulness & proactive skills
- Solution oriented
- Ability to synthetize and be rigorous in following development procedures.
- Be communicative, able to manage conflict within project development
- Decision making & adaptability