Experienced innovators and real thought leaders are driven by a passion of the actionable kind. The insights they generously share with their colleagues benefit their company first and foremost. But when they co-author a book instilled with the expertise and entrepreneurial spirit proven within their work environment, they can have an impact on a much larger audience. This is the case of Jean-Marie Buchilly, Fischer Connectors’ Innovation Cell Manager, who will present online, along with three other co-authors, a practical guide for startups, corporate innovators and all those who want to make change happen. Meet them LIVE during their presentation of the new business book entitled “In the Arena: Unleash Your Entrepreneurial Spirit, Make Your Idea a Roaring Success”, at www.innov8rs.co/c/sessions on October 5, 2021, 16:00 CEST.
On behalf of the 15 innovators from 9 countries who co-authored “In the Arena” published at the beginning of September with an international open authoring approach, Jean-Marie Buchilly, Saumita Banerjee, Adi Bhatnagar and Simon Krystman will share during an online session the insights they have been learning from their professional experiences in innovation and entrepreneurship.
This book is a practical guide for aspiring entrepreneurs, early-stage startup founders, habitual inventors, or idea generators on the way of “unlocking the power of their idea” and putting it into action in the business arena. The book’s two main sections are:
- real entrepreneurial use cases and experiences from the co-authors (including the parts when it did not work) using some of the most popular tools and methodologies used in the startup and innovation world;
- new tools and adaptations of the existing tools to embed the co-authors’ experiences and solve some difficulties they were confronted to during their entrepreneurial journey.
“These use cases and tools are quite valuable from an entrepreneurial standpoint”, says Jean-Marie, adding humorously: “I wish I could have read this book ten years ago instead of contributing to its writing today”.
Access this game-changing content at https://letsauthor.com/order, it will help you answer some of your most pressing questions:
- Why you should (or shouldn’t) act on your idea NOW
- How to develop the mindset of a fearless entrepreneur with a strong sense of purpose
- How to make better decisions when outcomes are uncertain
- Why you should not spend your time and resources in search of investor funding, but instead delay investments as much as possible
- How the Innovator’s Model can help you design and build products with high chances of success in the real world (instead of speculating and failing)
- How to tell your story to get the attention of your customers
- Why you must create valuable IP, not just patents to show in your pitch deck